Professionally Showcase Your Credentials Easily
Now you can easily manage and professionally showcase all your appraisal credentials with your own private, secure online Appraiser’s Portfolio. Your portfolio has been expertly designed for easy management and customization. The professional display of your credentials will add the assurance you want when applying for fee panels or new clients. Note that your portfolio can also display a “live” location map of your work history, validating your area of geograhpic competence.
- Contact information, company logo and your photo
- Logos for your professional designations
- Your professional affiliations
- Your E&O insurance and certificate
- Your appraisal licenses or certificates
- Your CVR Specialist certificate
- Sample regular and complex appraisal reports
- Your business services and appraisal specialties
- Your professional qualifications
- Your resume including CE classes taken
- Live location map of appraisal work history
- Expandability for portfolio customization
Appraiser’s Portfolio is another service that differentiates your firm from the rest. Each portfolio is set up to hold standard appraisal credential information. Plus you can customize it for your particular needs and now show off your geographic competency. Your portfolio holds a variety of information about your professional qualifications such as:
As your privacy is always a concern, the information stored in your Appraiser’s Portfolio is always kept private and only you have access to it. To share this information, simply email a link and a time-sensitive access password to your client to grant them secure viewing privileges.
To send your portfolio to multiple AMCs, select the "Apply to AMC" tool from the My Office page when you sign in to AppraisalWorld.
Don't have a scanner? For a small service fee, if you send us copies of your credentials, we will scan and upload them into your manager for you.